Pedagogical - General
- The Awesome Library.Outstanding resource for all topics. Everything you need to know about integrating technology into the curriculum.
- ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center), a U.S. federally-funded national information system that provides, through its 16 subject-specific clearinghouses, associations. Contains over a 1000 lesson plans written and submitted by teachers.
- From Now On is an Educational Technology Journal published by Jamie McKenzie. The Journal contains some insightful articles on the impact of technology on education. It offers free subscription to educators
- The Gateway to Educational Materials is an outstanding site from the U.S. Department of Education and ERIC. This site leads to a whoe "world" of online lesson and unit plans.
- Kathy Shrock's Guide For Educators this is a huge directory listed by subject areas, you'll be amazed. Includes rubrics and many other useful resources.
- United Nations Cyberschool Bus offers information in 6 languages, with lessons that bring the world into your classroom.
- Web Resource Center - Just for Teachers. This is a collection of premier sites for teachers. Includes lesson plans by individual subject