- Countries and their Cultures - Presents the cultural similarities within a country that set it apart from others by examining over 200 countries
- Encyclopedia of European and Social History - Covering the period from the beginning of the Renaissance to the present
- Fashions of the Decade
- The Great Depression
- The 1920's and 1930's
Great Events from History
Great Lives from History
- Civil Disobedience, Social Justice, Nationalism & Populism, Violent Demonstrations and Race Relations
- Treaties in the News
- American Popular Music Rhythm and Blues Influenced by the blues as well as West African and African-American sounds, rhythm and blues, rap, and hip-hop have become popular and influential forms of music around the world.
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Lauded for its clear and accessible presentation of wide-ranging philosophical subjects. 10 vols.
- Medieval and Modern Philosophy -covers the philosophical ideas of the medieval age as well as the Renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Continental Rationalists
- Encyclopedia of Religion -a cross-cultural approach that emphasizes religion's role within everyday life and as a unique experience from culture to culture
- Encyclopaedia Judaica 2nd edition. Full text of the landmark Encyclopaedia extensively revised and expanded. Published by Thomson Gale, 2007
- Learning about the Holocaust, a Students' Guide - also includes diary entries and stories about young people who lived during the Holocaust.
- International Encyclopedia of Social Science
- Encyclopedia of Social Theory
- Encyclopedia of Sociology